Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
If your insurance provider is not on the list, we can provide you with a Super Bill that can be submitted to a specific insurance provider for reimbursement or deductible reduction.
In-Network Contracted Insurance Providers
- Arizona Network Providers
- Arizona Foundation for Medical Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- America’s PPO
- Cigna PPO
- First Health, A Coventry Health Care Company
- Health Solutions Supplemental Network
- Medica (2) IFB
- Medica Health CP Accessibility
- Medica Minnesota Preferred
- Medica Patient Choice
- Medica Select Care
- Minnesota Senior Care Plus
- Minnesota Special Needs Basic Care
- MN Care
- MN Medicaid/Medical Assistance
- MN State Health Care Programs
- Optum, Preferred One
- South Country Health Alliance
- Some Plans with BCBS & Health Partners
- UCare Minnesota
- UCare Special Needs
- UMR – West Bend Mutual
- United Behavioral Health
- United Health Care
- VITAL Work Life (formerly Midwest EAP)
If you would please complete the form below for your first appointment, it would allow us to spend more time focusing on your needs and issues.
You may send it to us via email, fax, or print it and bring it in, when you come for your first appointment. If you are not able to download and fill out the Client Intake Form - prior to your appointment, you may complete it in person at the time of your appointment.
Thank you! We look forward to meeting you and helping you reach your goals!
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!